Have you seen Dr. Phillip G Apprill?

He was heart doctor for both parents and has been mine for 12 yrs. spends time with you explains everything, I had stent put in 12 yrs ago and 2 more a yr later he was great with everything both times. And he helped me get back so I could scuba dive again

I saw Dr Apprill a few years ago in the hospital. His bedside manners was the first thing that impressed me (I am not very tolerant of so called "top docs" who have no personal skills). I felt that he was very knowledgable in his field and took plenty time with me to be sure I understood what was going on.

great experience

I can not think of anything he could improve on. I had a heart attack (right ventricle). He attempted a stent but the blockage was at the wall of the right ventricle. He was reassuring, fully explained what he had done, saw me everyday in the hospital, was very informative both there and in the follow up office appointment. I recommend him highly.

NO CALLBACK

My mom was suppose to have a procedure with another doctor and did her pre procedure exam. EKG showed abnormalities. Dr. Apprill needed to review and clear my mom for procedure... He NEVER CALLED. meanwhile, my mother was off her coumadin for 5 days. For a heart specialist, you'd think he'd know this is not good for her.. The reason that was given to my mom was that they are making changes in the office. She couldn't get an appointment until completed. Well hello, a phone call explaining would have been nice! By the way, the procedure she was suppose to have was to clean out a clogged artery in her neck! Thanks for nothing Dr. Apprill! If something happens to my mom I will be blaming you!

Knowlegeable and caring. He is always there for you!

Dr. Phillip G Apprill is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.

Dr. Phillip G Apprill Is this you?