Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip S Brackin Jr
Dr. Phillip S Brackin Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Brackin is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip S Brackin Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Bladder Issues
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Disease
- Male Infertility
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
have never had to deal with such an incompetent staff. Calling to make the appointment is a pain, if they even answer. I have had to give up on their "appointment" line a couple of times after being on hold for over 15 minutes. Don't bother filling out their new patient forms online. Their system is unreliable and you'll just be filling them out again when you get to the office.
Dr. Brackin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Phillip S Brackin Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrology Care Alliance, 2105 Klockner Rd, Trenton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Phillip S Brackin Jr in this video.
Dr. Phillip S Brackin Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.