Dr. Phillip L Chaney Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Phillip L Chaney?

Non-compassionate doctor

This was the worst doctor I have ever seen. I have had problems with b12 deficiency for more than two years now with no diagnosis for the underlying cause. Dr. Chaney refused to treat or test for malabsorption issues, or related diseases or the intestines. He even went so far as to inform me that he believed my problem was psychiatric, that "you strike me as a nervous, anxious, depressed person." I can assure you I am not any of those things. He told me there was nothing he could do for me and practically forced me out of the door after insulting me. Prior to this he had agreed to the tests, but after telling me my b12 was fine and it could not be the reason for my symptoms, I asked a few questions about false positives and false highs for lab tests. That is when he changed his tune and chose to not offer me any treatment or tests.

Dr. Phillip L Chaney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.