Dr. Phillip D Cochran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip D Cochran?

Annual fee

I have been a patient of Dr. Cochran for many many years as well as my husband & granddaughter.. His office is charging an annual fee of 100.00 per patient which leaves me looking for a new Dr which saddens me cause he knows all of our medical history but we can not afford this fee it's bad enough we are paying so much money for medical Insurance and now this fee is crazy..

Do not go to this Dr.

Staff is rude and rush you in and out. The doctor does not see patients only physician assistance. When you call them, you get a rude receptionist that sends you to a answering machine and they never get back to you. Disappointed, was really wanting this doctor to work out. Oh well, onto the next one.

Prescribed Wrong Medication

Dr prescribed wrong blood pressure medication. Lucky the pharmacy caught the error. The Dr. would not acknowledge the error and refused any further responsibilty or visits.WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

Not impressed

Been a patient for approx 3 years and I am making a switch. The doctor is overall good to deal with both from a professional and personal prospective however I have a big issue with the fact that they do not follow up, their office hours are ridiculous and availability of the doctor is extremely poor. I was refused treatment once at the office after I had a procedure done by the doctor that didn't work out well because he had not time for me. The office staff was not able or willing to help me find an alternative provider to solve my painful issue. I found the accident ridiculous and left a bad taste in my mouth.

FABULOUS DOCTOR

Dr. Cochran is an excellent clinician and truly cares about the health and future of his patients. He is thoughtful, considerate and kind.

I would never go back to this doctor!!!!!