Dr. Phillip Craft Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Craft?

Totally happy!!

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I came in as a patient concerned about my love handles. Dr Phillip craft was first interested in finding out what my desired look was. He gave me advice on how to prep for surgery, and what to expect from recovery. He was a gentleman with an artistic eye! I’m now 3 months postop and couldn’t be happier! Highly recommend him, he’s not the cheapest, but I’d pay his fees every time. He kept me calm and excited about the change. You get what you pay for in Miami.

Marie

Posted on October 21st, 2016

He was so caring and listened to my concerns thru the consultation. I am now looking and feeling better than even before babies!

Super happy

Posted on October 11th, 2016

I am super happy and satisfied with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Phillip Craft for his knowledge and human touch. I was also impressed by the professionalism and customer service offered by his patient coordinator Eliana, medical assistant, etc. Thanks to Dr. Phillip Craft I have gain my self confidence after giving birth. He is awesome!

Transformed and glowing with confidence

Posted on July 15th, 2016

The best plastic surgeon this side of the country! Wouldn't trust anyone else, dr craft is amazing at what he does. My body sculpting after my last child I thought I would never feel good about my figure. My life has changed and even though the change is subtle I feel transformed! Highly recommend him plus they serve the best tea at every visit!

Posted on April 21st, 2016

Amazing plastic surgeon. Made me feel so comfortable during our visit.

Truly an artist that understands what Perfect Breast should look like!!!

Posted on November 11th, 2015

I have waited years to get my breast enlarged from a A to a C but always was afraid I'd be one of those girls that had a botched boob job, so I went to a few consultations and most of the doctors I met seemed so un-personal and really only interested to get you on their boob assembly line. For me its so important that I trust my doctor and that he understands the vision I have. When I met Dr. Craft and his staff not only were they warm and professional, he really understood and took the time to explain every little detail to me. He is truly as artist and understands what beautiful plastic surgery is suppose to look like. I could not be happier with my breast I absolutely love them!!!

Super happy patient

Posted on October 28th, 2015

The bedside manners ever. Definitely worth every penny. You get what you pay for!

Posted on May 7th, 2015

Love Dr Craft!! I trust him with all my health and my beauty concerns. He is kind, and a true gentleman.

An amazing experiencie

Posted on January 12th, 2015

I just had my breast augmentation and labiaplasty with Dr. Craft and it has been an excellent experience with him and his staff. They are caring and explain everything since the beginning of the process. It took me almost 4 years to decide for a good doctor, but when I met Dr. Craft I knew he was the one, he gave me a lot of trust in his work and calm every doubt that I had. It was great open my eyes after my surgery and see him, his wife and the staff taking care of me letting me know that everything went perfect, my surgery looks amazing I am so happy with the results and the attention has been outstanding. I will recommend Dr, Craft for any procedure you intend to do; he is really an excellent Dr.

Mommy Makeover with Dr Craft

Posted on December 19th, 2014

I have looked at a few doctors for my cosmetic surgery and Dr Phillip Craft was by far the kindest and most attentive plastic surgeon I have ever met. My mommy makeover is still in its early stage of recovery but I couldn't be happier with the care from him and his staff!

Posted on April 27th, 2014

love him!!! best plastic surgeon ever ( le meilleur ) the best

The best ever

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Dr. Craft is an incredible artist and doctor, very professional. I can only highly recommend him to anyone.