Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phillip C Demio has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
there is a saying "best money i ever spent" and it fits here. He is a DAN dr so most insurances won't pay but the staff is very helpful in how to submit it to your insurance. the staff is always helpful and accomodating. You will probably have a wait but they tell you that on the phone when you make the appointment. Dr. Demio is great. He is very knowledgeable and he listens to everything you say and will answer all your questions. so i say seeing him was the 'best money i ever spent".
Dr Demio is a DAN Dr. Therefore he is not your everyday Dr. So if you're in the waiting room for long periods, take into mind that he is taking the time needed with every patient, listening to concerns, and really answering questions. He never has just 5 minutes with you. We have spent hours talking and listening to Dr. Demio. When appts are behind and in waiting room staff is very accommodating offering cold bottled water, play room for children. Dr Demio is incredibly intelligent and very dedicated in helping my family.
34 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Phillip C Demio accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhillip Christopher Demio Md, 320 Orchardview Rd Ste 2, Independence, OH
Dr. Phillip C Demio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Independence, OH.