Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phillip W Devoe has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Phillip W Devoe has the following 12 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Dr. Phillip W Devoe has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Sadly, I have to say Dr Devoe is one of the most incompetent physicians I have encountered. I am a medical professional (will be an MD myself in <1 year) so I know about the art of medicine. First of all, Dr Devoe walked in rudely without saying hello, immediately started looking at my throat and incorrectly diagnosed me. Anyone with medical competence knows you take a history first and 90% of the time should have your diagnosis by the history alone. He looked in my throat, told me I had GERD, then told me he was going to write me a script for a PPI, then walked out. I know what GERD is and I don't have GERD. I went to his office for constant sneezing and allergies - NOT GERD. I could have argued with him, but I was so in shock of his incompetence and rudeness that I just left. He didn't even give me a chance to tell him why I was there. Please spare yourself the money and find an allergist with competence and compassion.
I have to say to tell a kid/patient to try a drug, and if it works your child has asthma is beyond unprofessional. Not only does my kid not have ANY symptoms, this dr wanted us to use and pay for 2 very hard drugs as an experiment. Sorry my child is not an experiment..... We will never go back. Staff was great, friendly, but then we told the Dr that we did not want to put our kid on this heavy drug, that we wanted to wait a bit, and then get a letter in the mail from this dr saying that he would no longer be treating my child!!!??? Unbelievable. So if you want a second opinion or to see if your child grows out of this that is not an option. You will then be turned away. Not that we were planning on coming back for them to experiment on my child anyways. You should NOT be so quick to drug every child especially when the child has had only 1 symptom out of 15 which was a cold symptom also!!! To anyone that is reading this, and you think your child has either an allergy or asthma, please do your homework. Google all the symptoms before you go to this Dr. They are so quick to drug your child. I thought for sure my child had an allergy not asthma. My child never wheezes, coughs, or is up all night with mucus mess only when she has a cold, which she is in daycare which means tons of colds!!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
46 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Phillip W Devoe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDevoe Allergy & Asthma Clinic, 1515 Airport Blvd, Melbourne, FL
Dr. Phillip W Devoe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.