Dr. Phillip Engen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Engen?

Horrible And Cruel Woman Administrator

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I have a referral to see Dr. Engen. I need a steroid injection for my back problem. First, this woman Never picks up her phone. My instructions say to wait for the specialist to call to make an appointment. I waited patiently for 8 weeks and she never called me. So yesterday I called her to get an appointment, because my pain is bad. First, this woman never picks up her phone. When I finally talked with her, she admitted that she was never going to call me. I called her on it and she got nasty and said that I would never see her doctor. If this doctor trusts this incompetent and cruel woman to run his appointments, I do not think I trust his judgement to treat me.

Very caring

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

He is the most caring Dr. I have ever met.

Posted on February 13th, 2011

Fantastic Doctor.

great patient advocate

Posted on March 15th, 2010

this Dr. came in and was walking thru when i was hospitalized for back surgery and was screaming in pain for hours with no one helping me then he came in got the nurse to give me something to get me comfortable when he didn't even know me. I have been seeing him ever since for pain management he is the most caring Dr. i have ever met and i have met alot I am a nurse and had a spinal surgery that has left me in alot of pain.

Dr. Engen is the best!

Posted on January 11th, 2010

Dr. Engen is an absolutely wonderful doctor. He is quite knowledgable in every area of pain management. He does it all without perscribing narcotics. If the other reviewer thought he was too touchy, feely, I think just the opposite. He is not in the least bit arrigant and actually listens to you.

Posted on August 8th, 2017