Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip M Falkoff
Dr. Phillip M Falkoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Boston, MA, with another office in Taunton, MA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Falkoff is affiliated with St Joseph Center for Health & Human Services and Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip M Falkoff has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Phillip M Falkoff has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Phillip M Falkoff has 0 board certified specialties
Dr. Falkoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Graduated in 1977
Boston Va Healthcare System - W Roxbur
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Phillip M Falkoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Boston, MA.