Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip R Filbrandt
Dr. Phillip R Filbrandt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chico, CA, with another office in Chico, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Filbrandt is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - St Luke's Campus, Enloe Medical Center Esplanade and Oroville Hospital. Dr. Filbrandt has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip R Filbrandt has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Filbrandt is a truly thoughtful and caring person, his online statements typically say that patient outcomes are his highest priority and that is not misleading. He is by far the most intelligent and diligent medical professional I've ever worked with. His office runs like clockwork, no drama and pleasant to work with.
Dr. Filbrandt has seen me through thick and thin, helping me achieve a pain management regimen that keeps my phantom pain managed without overdoing it. He helped me when I suffered a mild stroke getting me into the rehab program at Enloe and following my progress all the way. He is very professional in demeanor without being stuffy. He treats me like an intelligent human being, not just a case number. Thanks Dr. Filbrandt.
Dr. Filbrandt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Phillip R Filbrandt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Phillip R Filbrandt is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chico, CA.