Highly Dissatisfied

Carring, Understanding, Professional

He listens and "hears" what you say and doesn't ignore anything and will help out with finding you what you need to do if it's not within his realm.

Dr. Gendelman Saved My Sight

About 12 years ago I was injured at work when a piece of corrigated box hit my eye. My then job sent me to a local hospital and a doctor, who were unable to fix the problem. Someone knew about Dr. Gendelman and recommended him. I walked in without an appointment. He saw me with no problem in the evening. He repaired the extensive damage to my cornea. His clinic was filled with patients and it turns out he regularly sees patients in the evenings. My eye injury was completely fixed and I've never had any issues with it since.

Terrible experience

Dr. Gendelman was not at all interested in my eye health. He was quite preoccupied talking into a tape recorder and dictating to an assistant, for whom he also had to spell several words. He had his back to me throughout almost the entire appointment as he was busy training his employee on the office computer system. And this after I waited almost 2 hours to see him. Unbelievably arrogant, rude, an unhelpful. Will never return.

Dr. Phillip M Gendelman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Burlington, MA.