Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip M Graehl
Dr. Phillip M Graehl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carrollton, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Graehl is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip M Graehl has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Phillip M Graehl has the following 22 expertise
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Fractures
Dr. Phillip M Graehl has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Phillip M Graehl is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Had hip replacement late 2011. My hip pain and limping never went away. Went to Dr Graehl for X-rays and exams every 2-3 months. Finally went to another hip surgeon a few months ago. After 5-10 minutes of evaluation, he said the implant had been loose for over a year. Dr Graehl never diagnosed the problem in that year. Second surgery recently done. Everything is fine. Thank goodness I asked someone else besides Dr Graehl about my pain. He let me down..
Dr. Graehl is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Phillip M Graehl accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Partners for Surgical Advancement, 4780 N Josey Ln, Carrollton, TX
Dr. Phillip M Graehl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.