Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip Lucas MD
Dr. Phillip Lucas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, MS, with other offices in Cookeville, TN and Magee, MS . He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lucas is affiliated with Neshoba County General Hospital, SE Lackey CAH and Swing-Bed and Magee General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip Lucas has 3 locations
Dr. Phillip Lucas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Phillip Lucas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lucas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Neshoba County General Hospital
SE Lackey CAH and Swing-Bed
Magee General Hospital
Independent Healthcare Management
Lackey Memorial Hosp
State of MS University
38 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Phillip Lucas Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Phillip Lucas's office for more information.
1001 Holland Ave Philadelphia, MS : (601) 663-1280
136 E Spring St Cookeville, TN : (931) 854-1011
110 Pioneer Way Magee, MS : (601) 469-4151
Locations & Directions
Dr. Phillip Lucas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, MS.