Dr. Phillip A Haddad Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Phillip A Haddad?

Outstanding Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Haddad for over 15 years and I couldn't wish for a better, more knowledgeable and caring doctor than Dr. Haddad. He has gone out of his way to help me with my COPD and to get me the medical devices I need to cope with my disease. I have complete faith and trust in Dr. Haddad.

WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR OF PULMONARY

This is the most wonderful Dr. I have ever dealt with in my 77 years. He is so knowledgeable and listens and explains everything to you and so many people say he has saved their life and I can believe it as he is so great and cares so much for his patients.

The Best

Dr. Haddad is the best. He devotes so much time to his patients and truly cares about them. In addition, he is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever know. You have to wait longer to see him, but it is worth the wait.

Best Ever

He listens and treats all patients as if they were family. Yes, I highly recommend him.

Dr. Phillip A Haddad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shawnee, OK.