Dr. Phillip Haeck Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Haeck?

The Best Doctor

Posted on October 4th, 2017

He IS top doctor. When I started my research to find the best doctor there were several of them to choose from. But after speaking with all of them I found Dr. Haeck to be the best of the best. His expertise and knowledge was what made me decide to have him do work on me. Dr. Haeck has always been kind and willing to help me with what I needed. Seattle Magazine 2017 rated him as a Top Doctor. This is a fact. Once I had my procedure (remove bags under eyes) everything went flawlessly. He did such a perfect job you would never know I had work done (the sutures were precise) it really shows his experience. I am grateful for Dr Haeck and recommend him highly to everyone. If you are looking for someone to enhance your looks look nowhere else Dr. Haeck is the man.

Posted on May 31st, 2016