Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phillip J Haggerty has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Phillip J Haggerty has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Phillip J Haggerty has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Phillip J Haggerty is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 79
Dr. Haggerty has got my meds at a balanced combination that has actually lowered the dosages but work much better! He definitely knows his business when it comes to Correct Pain Management! He researches, does All tests required and then some to relieve the patients' pain with the lowest dosage combination possible. I'm just thankful my primary care doctor referred me to him.
Dr Haggerty and staff are very professional...They work hard to bring you relief... I had been to one other clinic before who were very rude and informed me there was nothing wrong with me... After meeting with dr Haggerty the first time I felt he would beable to help me... The meeting wasn't a short rush he took time to listen and he makes sure your being treated fairly and taking care of by the staff.. They all work together to help you not pushing you to the side as some do..yes sometimes you have to wait like at any other appointment... Lord Bless Them....
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Haggerty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Phillip J Haggerty accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAnesthesiology & Pain Management Consultants Inc, 2606 Greenway Dr Ste 101, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Phillip J Haggerty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.