Dr. Phillip Hajek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Hajek?

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Dr.Hajek took care of my father-in-law, my husband and myself. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Hajek and what made a big difference was he is a christian and that means a lot to me & my family! The one and only thing that I have to complain about is not about Dr. Hajek but one of the other doctors, there in the practice, so I won't even mention it on this review. I fell Dr. Hajek is an excellent doctor.

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Excellant Doctor.

Posted on March 9th, 2010

Dr. Hajak never could diagnose my problem. I felt he was trying to get rid of me. My visits with him were typically under 5 minutes. I don't think he even listened to what I had to say. In the end he told me I should go somewhere else with little direction as to where. I felt like I was getting broken up with! I thought it was his job to figure out what was going on with me. At the very least act like he cared and wanted to find out. Ignorance isn't a good answer. Anyways, I do not recommend going to Dr. Hajek. The staff at MSA is overall EXCELLENT, but go to another Doctor.

Posted on May 24th, 2016