Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phillip R Harston has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
He "accidently" cut my bladder open during lap sx, then "somehow" removed my uterus (there was NOTHING wrong with it. This happens @ off site Sx center. Ambulance called, developed drug resistant infection. He lied in records and said he had "warned me". Later discovered sx was totally unnecessary. Totally disabled dur to his "bad day".
You can discuss anything with Dr. Harston and never have to worry. His bedside manner is great and he has wonderful follow-through. He has been all three pregnancies with me and delivered my third. On my second my placenta did not come out - he was not at the hospital, but when he heard of my complication he came down and helped with the surgery. Dr. McNamara and him did everything possible to insure I would not have to have a Hysterectomy.
39 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Phillip R Harston accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRandolph Ob/Gyn, 2711 Randolph Rd Ste 512, Charlotte, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Phillip R Harston in this video.
Dr. Phillip R Harston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.