- 7 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
- 1 specialty
- 14 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phillip M Homier has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
7 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Phillip M Homier accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSoar Medical Group, 500 Arguello St Ste 100, Redwood City, CA
Dr. Phillip M Homier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.