Dr. Phillip Immesoete II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Immesoete II?

retired due to back issues

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Dr. Immesoete performed my back fusion in 2008, very good bedside care. He is very thorough in explaining procedures and follow-u, post-op. I HIGHLY recommend him. He will not due any procedures that is not needed, very thorough in tests, x-rays, Ct's MRI's. He explains things in layman's terms and answers all of your questions.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

He seems to always be in a rush, doesn't take the time to really sit down and listen. He is one of those doctors there for a check.....not because he cares.

Excellent Dr.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

I thought he was a terrific Dr. He did surgery twice on me. He did neck and lower back surgery on me. I felt very confident in his ability to do the surgeries from him explaining what he had to do. After the surgeries I have recovered to feel better. I would not want another Dr. doing surgery on my back.

Checking out the doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2014

My husband went to ;Dr.Immesoete for a consultation because of pain and achiness . We were not sure what to think at first, He told us what was or could be done after test . He explained in depth what he thought was wrong after test. He decided to go with the less invasive. It matched what we were thinking exactly. We gave 4 out of seven stars only because we never experience the last 3

What a doctor

Posted on April 1st, 2014

He spent little time for the first visit an less for the second. Ordered only one set of tests, and told me there was basically nothing wrong. Two weeks later I am in the emergency room and a new neurologist sees me as I chose not to be taken to Aultman. Now on the road to recovery with a new neurologist who cared enough to find out what exactly was wrong.

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Dr. Immesoete went above and beyond for one of my immediate family members.He was always willing to make time to talk to us.He is not only an excellent neurosurgeon,but a very nice person.He truly cares about his patients.

Posted on August 19th, 2012

Dr Phil was very thorough explaining the diagnosis to me. He clearly described my options. Dr was confident about the results of the options. Would highly recommend Dr Immesoete.

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Dr. Immesoete is upfront and honest. He doesn't try to soften what the problem is or if he can fix it and admits when he hasn't done what he hoped would work for his patients. I liked that about him.

Posted on November 11th, 2011

Listens well to patient. Confident and clear in his diagnosis.

Posted on October 5th, 2017