Dr. Phillip Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Smith?

Over the top excellent care

Posted on November 13th, 2017

I wanted to share my "over the top" excellent care that I received on Friday, November 10th at Dr. Smith's Palm Springs office. I had an epidural shot and I was a little bit nervous. Throughout the whole process, I felt comforted and encouraged and received excellent care starting with reception, nurse care, assistance, and with Dr. Smith.

Exceptional Pain Management

Posted on May 19th, 2017

I’ve suffered from osteoarthritis, spinal degeneration, and stenosis for several years. My quality of life diminished due to pain and depression. Prescription pain medication left me in a zombie-like state. Last year, after having seen many specialists, I met Dr. Philip H. Smith with Desert Orthopedic Center. Dr. Smith specializes in comprehensive care in every facet of orthopedics. After listening to my concerns and reviewing my medical history, he had me back on my feet three days later. I see Dr. Smith about twice a year for pain management. He is intellectually curious, keeps abreast of the latest orthopedic technology, and his staff are stellar.

Posted on April 30th, 2017

Dr. Smith was courteous, and competent. I highly recommend him.

Posted on March 21st, 2017

I WOULD GIVE DR. SMITH AND STAFF 10 STARS IN MOST CATAGORIES, IF 10 WERE AVAILABLE.

Flight Attendant

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Dr. Smith is a Rock Star! I recently underwent treatment for pinched nerves in my neck, and he administered the steroid injections to the cervical area. Dr. Smith has a calm confidence that immediately put me at ease. Once in the procedure room his manner was so smooth and expert, and he and his staff worked together like a well-rehearsed team, performing quickly and responding efficiently to Dr. Smith's directions which made the procedure quick and stress-free for me!

A Five Star Doctor

Posted on July 29th, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr Smith. He is a every thing you would expect from a medical professional. He radiates confidence. His sense of humor makes one relax. And above all he knows what he is doing. He deserves more than five stars.

totally painles/fast results

Posted on June 24th, 2016

I am extremely satisfied with Dr Smith and all of his people! He pinpointed my back condition and performed a totally painless epidural in just a couple days after my first visit. I HIGHLY recommend his expertise and so appreciate his bedside manner, concern, and helpful staff.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Dr. Phillip J. Smith is a rare find these days, with one of the nicest bed side manners you'll find anywhere!

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Dr. Smith has done 2 epidurals and an injection in my hip for pain management. I am extremely impressed with his manner, expertise and skill in performing the procedures.

Posted on October 24th, 2015

Dr. Smith hit it on the nose when he suggested my lumber epidural. The process was quick, not too painful, and I could feel the accuracy of his insertion immediately. I left feeling markedly more comfortable than when I arrived. I give him the highest rating possible.

Great young doctor, Enjoys what he does....

Posted on October 17th, 2015

Dr Smith is probably one of the nicest doctors that I have ever met, He takes care of business, He enjoys helping people, returns phone calls on Sundays, and smiles about it......is very concerned about your pain level and how your feeling, I've been to several hospitals in the area, and have had several very nice doctors but nothing to compare to Dr Smith and his caring and compassion for the patient level of pain.... and above all he has a smile all the time for you......

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Outstanding young doctor, who is up to date on latest procedures, he treated my elderly Mother years ago with success and would not consider any other, happy to say, I am his patient for life.