- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Parkview Hospital Randallia
- Saint Vincent Kokomo
Featured Providers Near You
- Oak Street HealthSherri Stiles-WalkerFamily Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary CareVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthRaul ZambranoFamily Medicine, Primary Care, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, GeriatricianVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthLisa HoltsclawFamily Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary CareVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthTravis SchamberFamily Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary CareVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. James Phillip Jackson has 2 locations
Dr. James Phillip Jackson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James Phillip Jackson has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. James Phillip Jackson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James Phillip Jackson
A Fort Wayne native, Dr. Jackson became a member of Lutheran Medical Group in August 2010 when his former group, Brooklyn Medical Associates, joined LMG. Dr. Jackson, a primary care physician, joined BMA in 1994. Dr. Jackson earned a bachelor's degree from Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne in 1984. He earned a medical degree from the Indiana University School of Medicine in 1988, and in 1991, he completed a residency at the Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, where he now serves as faculty for family practice residents. Dr. Jackson, who is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American Medical Association, the Indiana Academy of Family Physicians, the Indiana State Medical Association and the Fort Wayne Medical Society.