Dr. Phillip Kelly Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Kelly?

Human

Posted on May 14th, 2014

Dr. Kelly is probably a very good doctor, but I got the feeling he thought he was better than me, and that's not a good feeling when I go to see a doctor. His staff was very rude, calling me the next day after the regular yearly visit and told me I should have gotten a referral from my regular medical doctor prior to seeing Dr. Kelly, as he did more than just what a regular visit would entail. This woman who called, made me feel small and stupid. I have never gotten a referral before from my regular doctor, and doctors I have seen in the past did even more tests on my eyes than Dr. Kelly did, and yet their staff was not unkind or rude to me. This woman made me think that I was going to have to pay out of pocket for those extra tests that he did. Needless to say, because of my treatment, I will not be going back to see him ever again. I'll find a new doctor.

Posted on October 16th, 2017