Dr. Phillip L Kintner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip L Kintner?

Awesome

I highly recommend Dr. Kintner. I have been to several OBGYNs, and he is by hoops and bounds the best. Very personable, and explains everything in detail. I am so glad he is in this area now. I thought my other doctors weren't so bad, but they pale in comparison.

awesome doctor

Favorite doctor. He is very nice. Great with c section. Listens to what u have to say. Takes every concern that u have seriously and explains everything u want to know. He is by far the best Dr and if I have another kid he will be my number one choice.

The Best Dr Ever!

My pregnancy wasn't the easiest pregnancy. I started having contractions really early on, about 12 weeks, and it just continued from there. At one point in time I was really expecting to have a very preterm baby. Dr Kinter got me through it and kept me smiling as well. I'm so bummed that he is no longer practicing in my area.

Rn patient

Dr. Kintner is new to area in Farmington MO. I have been totally impressed with his compassion, bedside mannner, accurate diagnosis, treatment, etc. I wish he would have been in this area during my pregnancies. He is by far the best gyn that I have been to. Hope is going to be long term in this area.