Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phillip R Kravetz has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Wounds and Injuries
Showing 5 of 45
Dr Kravetz operated on my back March 2017. I had two follow up appointments with him at the Minimally Invasive Surgical Institute. Then he left the practice. He told me and I got a letter from the Minimally Invasive Surgical institute that another doctor there would be available. NO They are not won't take an appointment. I have medicare and they don't see medicare patients. I am really upset with the Institute they are unreliable in patient care.
From a former patient in Arkansas ( Orthoarkansas ). He stays a few years at a prominent medical group and leaves. I don't need to say anything derogatory. He has reasons why he moves around. Before you have surgery do your homework. Check out his online history in Texas and Arkansas . He has alot of issues. Beware.
22 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1996
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Phillip R Kravetz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMinimallyh Invasive Spine Relief, 10400 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Phillip R Kravetz in this video.
Dr. Phillip R Kravetz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.