Dr. Phillip L Lackey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip L Lackey?

Dr. Lackey

He led me to believe that a lesion on my face was due to a dental issue. He told me to get my teeth fixed and he could remove the "cyst" in his office-no problem. Even though he didn't approach me from across the room, he never came near me. (I'd had an abscessed tooth the week before) I finally got in to see my dentist and he said it had nothing to do with it. I spoke with my GP and she seemed a little perturbed that my dentist would tell me that. I then went to a dermatologist; it was Basel Cell cancer which was quite extensive. Maybe, just maybe if Lackey was truly interested in his patients, it could have been caught earlier?!

Don't go to this poor quality "doctor"

Terrible bedside manner, misdiagnosed my cancerous lesion, dismissive and patronizing From an insider, avoid like the plague, in my opinion

Skin graft

Because he is a really good doctor and he is also a plastic suregon

Great Physician

Dr. Lackey removed several skin cancers from my face which were very close to my eyes. I have no scars and he was able to remove all the cancer! Love Dr. Lackey, he has a wonderful bed side manner the staff is very courteous.