Dr. Phillip H Lee Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Phillip H Lee?

Incredible Eye Doctor

Dr. Lee Shettle recently performed my cataract surgery. All I can say is how incredibly professional, compassionate and patient Dr. Shettle and his entire staff were with me. He goes above and beyond caring for his patients. I know I am not alone in saying this about Dr. Shettle, because I have randomly meet other patients of his and they all had the same outstanding things to say about him. He calmed me down when I needed it and never once talked down to me and always took the time to answer all of my questions completely and reassured me that all would be fine. I just can't say enough good things about my cataract surgery experience!

Dr. Phillip H Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcadia, CA.