Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phillip N Madonia has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I've been a patient of Dr. Madonia for about 20 years. I LOVE Dr. Madonia! He always makes me smile, answers my questions, and takes good care of me. He's always real with me and honest, but some people don't like his humor. I do and that's why I keep going to him. Honestly, he's the kind of doctor you either love or hate. There's no in-between. He knows his stuff and I wish I could go to him for everything, not just GYN maintenance.
I wish all Doctor's made you feel as comfortable as Dr. Madonia. He takes time to listen and talk to you like he really cares about you the person not just someone he has to see. I have been seeing him for over 5 years, he was wonderful when I was pregnant with my last child, I felt I was too old and he assured me I wasn't and that everything was going to be ok. He took perfect care of me. I wouldn't want to go to any other doctor.
Dr. Madonia has been my doctor since 1988.He has seen me through some difficult times. He has always been very professional while being personable and caring. He just did a complete hysterectomy on me this past week. I wouldn't think of letting any other Dr. perform this surgery. His expertise along with his bed side manner makes him the best in my book. He talked at length with me and my husband making us very comfortable with the procedure. His dedication to his practice and patience along with his attitude and great sense of humor makes for the best Dr. ever.
Dr. Madonia searched very thoroughly for a problem that would have likely been dismissed by a lesser doctor. After finding the problem, he personally called me and he presented me with a few different options. He then suggested that I research and consider each one thoroughly. He then gave me his email address so that I could ask him directly any questions that I had. I've never been so impressed with any doctor's level of compassion or personalized service. He is a very thorough, compassionate, and understanding doctor.
Dr. Madonia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of South Alabama Health System
Dr. Phillip N Madonia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMobile Ob/Gyn Pc, 6701 Airport Blvd Ste B321, Mobile, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Phillip N Madonia in this video.
Dr. Phillip N Madonia is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mobile, AL.