Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phillip Mucksavage has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Phillip Mucksavage has the following 12 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Ureter Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Dr. Phillip Mucksavage has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Phillip Mucksavage is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I was a mess through my diagnosis and treatment. He was kind and used humor to help me through, though clearly surprised at my strong emotions. He performed my surgery and did well to talk with my family afterwards about how well it went. He made them feel at ease. I'm glad that he will continue to be my doctor as I move forward with these issues
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPhillip Mucksavage Md, 409 Marlton Pike E, Cherry Hill, NJ
Dr. Phillip Mucksavage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.