Dr. Phillip Musikanth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Musikanth?

Had to Fork over for too many irrelevant blood tests.

Posted on February 17th, 2013

Nice doctor, but I am new in town and wanted one specific test performed. He told me there were a quite a bit of other tests he wanted to perform which were unrelated to the reason that I came, and of which I had no symptoms. I was strongly requested to do an HIV test - and several other tests - again unrelated to the one thing that I asked for. In addition to the copay I ended up having to pay $600 for these tests that I didn't ask for which I was kind of forced to get, since when the blood was drawn I was then told what tests the doctor wanted to perform. I didn't know how many tests were being done and what they would cost. And of course came back showing nothing was wrong. I'm not saying its a scam, but I have never had to pay more than $100 for extensive blood work before with my plan or felt more coerced to get irrelevent expensive tests performed.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Dr. Musikanth has been my physician for several years. I have seen many different doctors over the years and Dr. M is one of the best.

Posted on November 28th, 2010

perfect for me in every respect

Posted on December 1st, 2015