Dr. Phillip G Newcomm Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip G Newcomm Jr?

Pediatric Doctor the best

One of the best most of all common sense and caring Excellent staff

Top Pediatrician in Miami...

Dr. Newcomm and Dr. Legorburu have been nothing but amazing. My 3 year old has had a few emergencies and Dr. Newcomm is always prompt, kind, helpful and patient. He has gone out of his way to help, and I am so thankful for him. If only all doctors were like him, I would not use my insurance for any of them and happily pay the visit. It is worth every penny... Worth mentioning the rest of his staff is also efficient and kind, the wait is short and a doctor, not an answering service, will pick up their main line after hours. A parent's dream.

The best pediatrician there is!

Web Site wrong information about insurances.

My daughter called to set up an Appointment with Dr. Newcomm we were very impress by his Awards also affiliated to 8 hospital and accepting all the Health Insurances available,my daughter has 2 major great insurances for my granddaughter. The person who answer the phone informed her that if she wants to see Dr. Newcomm have to pay cash for all services they DO NOT take any kind of insurance my daughter was shock. This doctor have misleading information at his web site. Very unprofessional.

Excellent physician

Doctor Newcomm has taken care of all 4 of our children for the last 22 years. His office is excellent and always very available to consult with us about our children.

Best in Miami

Dr Newcomm is the best pediatrician in Miami. Always available, kind and very professional:)

Parent of Two Patients who have grown up with him

Dr. Newcomm and his staff are outstanding. I get what I pay for and, while they do not accept private insurance directly, I never mind paying and handling the reimbursement separately. That's how good and caring he is. He is thoughtful and listens to the parents carefully, taking into account our "gut feelings" seriously. He is not quick to prescribe meds, which I really like.

Dr. Phillip G Newcomm Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.