Phillip Padgett Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Phillip Padgett?

We love Dr. Padgett!

Posted on April 1st, 2010

I have 3 kids (5 yrs, 4yrs, and 22 mos.) and Dr. Padgett has always been our pediatrician. He has been wonderful from day one. My children actually Want to go to the doctor. His personality can take a little getting used to, but once you do you will have no other complaints. He doesn't like to over-medicate children and sincerely cares about their well being. I have never had a problem getting my children in to see him unless he is not in on that day. The other doctors and nurse practitioners in his office are awesome as well as the nursing and office staff. We never wait more than 10 mins. to see him, either. I hope he plans to continue his practice for many years to come, as I will never find another doctor that our whole family loves as much as him.

Posted on March 17th, 2016