Dr. Phillip E Patton Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Phillip E Patton?

Great Doctor

He is an expert on his field and always on top of recent research. I have always had many questions and he was always very patient to answer them. When their typical protocol (for women in my condition) for IVF did not work for me, he was even willing to try something different that is used by another reputable specialist. Although in the end, I was able to conceive naturally (thanks to his advise to try naturally, before maving to donors or adoption); I still feel that he should get some of the credit for my little girl.

Contraceptive Implants