Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phillip K Pellitteri has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Smell Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Loss
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Swallowing Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Showing 5 of 12
Horrible bed side manner...His cell phone rang. He was very rude to his office staff/assistants. He acted as if I was clueless-he certainly was. He hadn't read any of my chart-not prepared to help me in the least bit. Seemed irritated that I questioned what he was saying. Definitely wouldn't want him as a surgeon.
Very poor bedside manner. Didn't "Finish " My surgery, as I was told by another Doctor why my throat is not feeling like it should. Dr. Pellitteri did not repair the muscles he had to cut through to take a growth from my thyroid. I went back to him less then a year after surgery to be checked because something just didn't feel right. he told me there was nothing wrong. Cover Up? Possibly....
41 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Geisinger Health System
Dr. Phillip K Pellitteri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Phillip K Pellitteri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sayre, PA.