3.0

Have you seen Dr. Phillip L Potter?

Rude & unprofessional

I immediately wrote him off as a quack because of his judgemental and rude comments. This man needs to retire and stop telling pregnant women his bigoted opinions. I wouldn't trust my life or my babies lives in the hands of this man. I will not even go to the hospitals that he is affiliated with for risk of having him as a doctor again. Steer clear.

Warning

You will need thick skin with Dr. Potter. It would seem that he cares but just think of a grandfather (or father) with no filter, and there you have Dr. Potter. Can be very witty and sarcastic. Seems to be a good man but again -make sure you have thick skin when going to him.

grumpy old man

He is very rude and unhelpful when answering questions. It doesn't seem like he cares about his patients

Very rude and never expected this from a doctor.

RUDE! My mother was talking to him about my condition and he actually told her to "shut it" and did a closing motion with his hand. Then he gave my boyfriend and I a 15 min lecture about how we need to get married. He only talked about the actual medical issue for about 5 mins. I was very upset, especially about how he treated my mother, and I do not recommend him to anyone.

Patient

Dr. Potter's bedside manner is terrible. He made comments that were unprofessional and downright rude. The waiting room is a complete mess with stuffing hanging out of the chairs. The overall office environment is cold and outdated.

Beware, Highly judgemental docotor

This doctor has very poor bedside manner, and is very vocal about his personal moral and political beliefs, neither of which have any place in a medical setting. He went so far with the harsh admonishment and verbal abuse within the first 10 minutes of meeting him, that I actually had to tell him he was making me very uncomfortable and judging me and started crying. I would never go back to this doctor, either his emotional intelligence is completely lacking or he has become very complacent in his treatment of patients from being in practice too long.

AWESOME DR!

I was dx'ed at 12 weeks with high blood pressure and had to see Dr. Potter until delievery. He is the nicest, sweetest doctor i saw my whole pregnancy.

Dr. Phillip L Potter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austell, GA.