Dr. Phillip Proctor Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Proctor?

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Love Dr. Proctor, He is one of the Best no rush down to earth very informative.

A Sigh of Relief and Excellent Results

Posted on June 4th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Proctor by an acquaintance that is a Urologist in Florida. I was experiencing frequent urination, the inability to empty by bladder and the urgency to urinate. In addition, I had experienced a recent bladder infection. My first appointment with Dr. Proctor was very thorough. He was direct and forthcoming with what steps should be taken to properly diagnosis my problem and move forward to treatment. After conducting several tests, he determined a cystoscopy was needed. The procedure was performed, during which a TURP was also completed. I am still healing and recovering from the procedures, but I am already experiencing great improvement with my symptoms. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Proctor and his wonderfuld bedside manner. He is always very attentive and never seems rushed. I would recommend him to anyone.

Best Doctor.

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Best urologist in dc area.

Posted on November 14th, 2016