Dr. Phillip Rajadas Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Rajadas?

patient

Posted on February 5th, 2015

I seen doc. R for years and was very good to me. Does anyone know the name of the doctor that took over in the office for him.

Streets are back

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Dr Rajadas is wonderful cause now theres narcotics back in the streets thank you so much but maybe you can talk to them about lowering the prices

His skin tells you what he if full of

Posted on March 4th, 2014

Cares nothing about the person. He had my grandma on the highest amount of narcotic and then just stoped cause of insurance. Contracts everyone sighns mean nothing....just another koons keeping the streets stocked

Posted on February 14th, 2014

Dr R. Is a wonderful and compassionate provider who has a real concern for his patients. Chronic pain patients are all to often labeled as addicts and that is not always the case. He takes time to truly understand his patients so that you receive the proper care. I'm a 32 year old single mother who life has been devastated by chronic back pain. I have had several surgeries which have all failed. I was on the verge of giving up life because the pain was both intolerable and devastating and death seemed the only way to escape the agonizing pain I was living in, but thanks to dr R. I was given hope and the ability to physically function again. To me he was a god send. He restored my ability to be a parent and gave me back some quality of life. There will always be people who try to abuse the system, but you cannot fault the doctor for other peoples actions.He is very strict to weed the seekers out from those who truly need care. As a society we need to learn to hold the right people accountable and quit trying label everyone in such a negative way. Thank you Dr. R for fighting for your patients and restoring some hope to those of us who had none. I wish other doctors in our community could learn from you so that patients quality of care could be improved.

gives you what you want

Posted on February 2nd, 2014

People say good things cause he gives you what you want but dont be fooled he just cares about money you mean nothing to him. After 5 years with him he still dont know my name

Its a Disgrace

Posted on August 7th, 2013

I have been with Dr Rajadas for just over a year after my primary health provider told me we don't do pain management. I have lived with pain since an injury in law enforcement in the 70's, Dr Rajadas listened to me on my first appointment discussed what treatments I had had and what else was available. He then came up with his diagnosis and only then did I show him my MRI report which confirmed what he had told me, he's a great guy is very strict in the way he runs his management of his patients. I am now in the position where I can not get any of my strong pain pills I have returned to my Primary Health Provider who says they may give me a 30 day supply to get me through the short term. Come on DORA stop being a lot of idiots and give Pueblo someone who is respected by their patients and knows what he is doing. Has anyone else noticed King Soopers now refuses to fill legal prescriptions maybe DORA could spend its time looking into that one. As to the future at 64 yrs of age maybe I should just lay down and die obviously DORA has no use for me.

Posted on August 6th, 2013

I BEEN SEEING DR RAJADAS FOR THREE YEARS HE IS A GREAT PERSON AND A VERY GOOD DOCTOR HE GAVE ME GREAT CARE . I HOPE HE IS BACK SOON

b.s

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Here we go again , the state comes in and runs off another Dr that is doing their job by the book . I have been with Dr rajadas for 8 years we have done every thing from injections to the patch and meds . We find the things that work for me and I feel as though I have my life back . Now some one wants to chase him out of town . This is wrong , he does not put up with any b.s when it comes to his program and if you do abuse it he will fire you no questions asked , so why hurt the patients that do as they are supposed to ? The staff and Dr r are amazing ,

PAIN MANAGENT DOC.

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

EVERYTHING ABOUT DR, RAJ IS WONDERFUL GREAT STAFF AND NEVER EVER IS CLOSED

Best doctor

Posted on May 18th, 2013

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Dr. Rajadas seems good, rushed but good. His office staff is horrible!!!! Rude, unprofessional, and completely incompetent! Good luck, I had to take a urine sample in a non secure restroom, no gloves were used by the girl that took the specimen. It's been 3 weeks, 9 messages later and still no response.

Posted on January 21st, 2013

My husband was one of Rajadas' junkie patients. 23 years old and told to be on the highest doses and quantities of Vicoden and Percocet that was available. I hold him just as responsible as my husband for the fact that 3 years later, we are still battling his addiction. I don't think these doctors think about the families they affect by encouraging long-term narcotic use by their patients.