Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Phillip L Rice Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Phillip L Rice Jr has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Phillip L Rice Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Phillip L Rice Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 4
Dr. Phillip Rice had no bedside manner what-so-ever. When my girlfriend and I asked him a question about loss of my foot, he just told us, "I can't answer that." Without any reason to back it up.... As my face turned white, he left the room. I immediately took my care to MGH and was told by a doctor there that I would not loose any part of my foot.... I WOULD NOT recommend Dr. Rice to anyone.... I was just unlucky to get him in the emergency room...
Dr. Rice is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPhillip L Rice Jr Md, 12 Russell Rd, Needham, MA
Dr. Phillip L Rice Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Needham, MA.