1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Phillip C Richemont?

Unprofessional at best

Don't let your wife of daughters see him for medical treatment or advice.

Dr Arrogant

Worst bedside manner in Yuma, should be a proctologist. Enough said huh.

INCOMPETENT

My son saw him in the ER. He BARELY paid attention to him. After waiting all day, he FINALLY came in and said that he had pneumonia & gave him a scrip for an antibiotic & inhaler. He collapsed on the way out due to low oxygen. They still sent him home. We had to call an ambulance the next day. they took him back to the ER. I'm not going to write anymore, but my son died there the next morning after they'd found serious blood clot issues that were not addressed.

Richemont is great

Granted, Dr. Richemont is not the most tactful person I have ever met.But what he lacks in beside manner, he makes up in kindness, compassion, humor, and medical knowledge. For nearly 20 years, he has provided the best possible care for my friends and family members, for which I am very grateful. Most of all, I am grateful to him for my life. He literally went above and beyond to help me. Given the choice between a more tactful doctor and Dr. Richemont, I'd choose Richemont hands down over any doctor anywhere. Besides that, he's a very likeable fellow. Could it be that perhaps the previous posters behaved like jerks and Richemont just didn't put up with their horses#it? I'd bet a hundred dollar bill that was the case.

Run away from this guy.

this was in emergency room 6 hours of waiting for this man,,, worst ever stay away from him

Knows his sh@*

This doctor is an emergency room doctor that sees dozens of patients a day. He is the head doctor in the ER. That being said: he may seem to have a blunt bedside manner, and to some rude, but what he is 100% is honest. He knows what he's doing and how to take care of you. If it were me, or anyone I care about dying in the ER, he'd be at the top of my very short list.

The worst of the worst.

Richemont was incredibly rude to my elderly mother who was is acute pain. His comment was "What do you expect me to do?" He misdiagnosed a fractured vertebrae and sent her home. He also insisted he had seen her get off the gurney and walk unassisted to the rest room. Impossible!! What a jerk!

Rude

Dr Richemont is one of the most rude and uncaring people I have met. His bedside manner is horrible and he treats staff like he is above them. He disgusts me and if I ever go back to the ER I will be sure that he does not take care of me or any of my family

Dr. Phillip C Richemont is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yuma, AZ.