- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phillip W Saccogna has 2 locations
Dr. Phillip W Saccogna has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Phillip W Saccogna has the following 12 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Voice Disorders
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Skin Cancer
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Phillip W Saccogna Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Phillip W Saccogna
Dr. Phillip Saccogna is a Board Certified Otolaryngologist serving the Easley area for more than 15 years. Dr. Saccogna is experienced in Hearing and Balance Disorders, Head & Neck Surgery and Voice, ...