Dr. Phillip W Saccogna Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Phillip W Saccogna?

great doctor

the doctor was great he made me very comfortable while doing the surgery by explaning the procedury .

Life changing

I went from sleeping 4 hours per night to getting 8 hours. my nasal passages were narrow and when I laid down would be totally congested. to make a long story short. he fixed it. thank you

Dr. Saccogna made my balloon sinus dilation remarkably memorable and pleasant.

Throughout the procedure he showed empathy and made me feel an amicable sense of trust. we even managed to swap jokes in the process, the after math led me to sleep better, smell and even breath without a hitch.

They way medicine should be!

I came to Dr. Saccongna after being treated & having surgery at another practice that employed well over a dozen doctors. I came here for a second opinion (referred by a friend who was a patient here) & thank God I did because Dr. Sacoonga found not only the problem in my throat but also a mishap that happened during my surgery with the previous surgeon. Dr. Saccogna performed surgery & I have never felt better. He was even able to improve on the issue left by the previous surgeon. Dr Saccogna & his team have provided thorough follow up since. If I have to be a patient, then this is the practice I want treating me. From the welcoming greeting at the front desk to the smiles as you check out... Easley Head & Neck Surgery is how medicine was meant to be administered. I should know because I'm a retired nurse & paramedic.

great experience

this is a great place. always friendly and very professional.

Great people

Everyone had us so prepared before surgery that no matter what happened we knew what was going on and why and how long it should last as a mother, I appreciated this so very much.

Wonderful Experience!

My daughter has been coming to Dr. Saccogna for three years and we couldn't be happier! From the first meeting to our final appointment our experience ...

Great Doctor

Great Doctor with a wonderful personality.

The best!

Very gentle and caring. I love this doctor.

Awesome doctor and team

Had sinus surgery was never in pain. Everybody in this office was awesome. Could not have felt more secure because I suffer from panic attacks. Due to ...

Did not actually see the doctor. Was here for allergy shot.

I only see Dr. Saccogna once a year, but I see the nursing staff weekly for allergy shots. These women are great. They answer my questions and are w ...

the Dr is very helpfull

still trying to get over it with he dr help

Dr. Phillip W Saccogna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easley, SC.