Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phillip W Jones has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Dr. Phillip W Jones has the following 10 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. Phillip W Jones has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Phillip W Jones is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
DR Jones is by far the best allergist in this area. I took my son in to see him for an allergy problem and he was kind, patient, and got to the bottom of my sons allergy problem. He offered us a couple of options to try before we start allergy shots. My son is 7yrs old and is afraid of shots. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Thanks DR. Jones
He is a wonderful and caring doctor.
Dr. Jones is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Associates PA, 6701 Baum Dr Ste 140, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Phillip W Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.