Dr. Philip L Wagner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip L Wagner?

Awsome

Dr Wagner is compassionate, caring,funny,i would have to say the best Dr ever!!! He has a way of making you feel like you are his only patient.

Treated me with kindness

I had seen another doctor in town who operated on me and I had lots of complications from the surgery. She got tired of seeing me, so I tried Dr Wagner. He was very caring and has spent lots of time with me.

A wonderful caring physician

Girls, if you want a caring and committed ob gyn doctor, get an appointment with Dr. Wagner. He will spend as much time with you as you need. He is also an interestering person, an author of mystery books, and a great photographer. I've seen alot of ob gyn's, and he is the BEST!!!

Dr Wagner is a wonderful man. Very compassionate and caring. Great sense of humor. Willing to spend the time needed to make sure you understand what is going on with you.