Dr. Phillip White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip White?

He a abneral man. For taking care of his mother.

Posted on March 24th, 2016

I hate to see him go. I really liked him. He was kind, gentle, and all the above.

loving and caring

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Dr.white is the best I've found and accurate w his results

Thank you, Dr. White

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Dr. White is extremely prompt in answering my questions, very polite and thoughtful.

first visit

Posted on December 10th, 2014

today was my first visit with dr white. I enjoyed meeting and talking with him. he went into more details about seizures and alternative medicine for seizures. he knows his stuff and looking forward for him getting back on track.

A partner in your healthcare

Posted on January 28th, 2014

I had been going to another Neurologist for about 8 years before going to Dr.White, an Epilepsy specialist. I have learned more about my condition in the short time I have been going to see him, which is about a year or so then I had in the 8 years with the other doctor. I feel comfortable talking to him, describing those "weird" feelings that come with seizures. I think because of that openess we are able to come up with a good game plan. I appreciate having someone I feel is working with me.

Best out There!!

Posted on November 1st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr White for over 15yrs. He has since day one listened to every word I have had to say and concern that I have. He has even called me after hours to follow up with me and my plan of care. He and Barn made a great team, and I am saddened that Barn has retired, buy will continue to stay a faithful Dr White patient! He has always been a great Dr and no matter the distance, I will see him!

his way or no way

Posted on October 19th, 2013

Dr. White is totally unwilling to listen to anything we had to to say. If you don't have Insurance he will rush you along & give you sugar pills instead of actually finding out what is going on with you. If you question him at all he will close your file & walk out on you. I've never had a dr. with a bigger God complex than dr. White. I can't believe he still has a jo b as a dr.

Posted on January 11th, 2011

Dr. White has been my doc. for years! He is the best and I would recommend him to anyone. He is caring and understanding and listens to what you have to say. You can just tell that he cares about how the best way to take care of you.He and Barb are awesome, so if you are looking for a neurologist, go to Dr. White and you will look no further!

Posted on November 10th, 2010

He is the best doctor that I have ever had. Gentel and understanding with all of my needs. He will get you in to see him same day if possible.

Posted on March 6th, 2017