Dr. Phillip A Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip A Williams?

No compassion

Always get a second or 3rd opinion it's his way or no way doesn't want to give you options . He was very impatient with me.

I recommend Dr. Williams

I have been a patient of Dr Williams for 13+ years. He has been my doctor and deliever all my four children. I feel comfortable and safe, and he is very patient and has always provided time during visits to answer my questions and demonstrates sincere interest in my children and with me.

I had been diagnosed with uterine fibroids and was told my only option was a total hysterectomy. Dr. Williams removed just the fibroids and I have not had any bleeding or pain since.