Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip Wunder
Dr. Phillip Wunder, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Pedro, CA, with another office in Diamond Bar, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wunder is affiliated with Greater El Monte Community Hospital, Foothill Presbyterian Hospital and San Dimas Community Hospital. Dr. Wunder has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip Wunder has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 15
doctor Wunder is a cool doctor who knows what he's doing is very smart and bottom line he's a great guy...the only fault I see is that he's a Duke fan and he's under the illusion that Duke Is a better basketball program than UCLA ...but in all seriousness doctor wUnder is a very intelligent man and he's a good doctor
Dr. Wunder is not caring or professional. He does not listen. To busy talking and checking out his female patient's. Accuracy of dignosing a problem depends on his ego that day... You will always be rushed at Dr. Wunder's office because he does not care about any of the patient's. As a cash patient I paid at the office, and was billed at my home too. His staff is unprofessional.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wunder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
San Dimas Community Hospital
St. Jude Medical Center
Monterey Park Hospital
Downey Regional Medical Center
Aurora Charter Oak LLC
32 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Phillip Wunder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Pedro, CA.