Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillis C Mims-Gillum
Dr. Phillis C Mims-Gillum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mims-Gillum is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center and Hutzel Womens Hospital. Dr. Mims-Gillum has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Phillis C Mims-Gillum has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Phillis C Mims-Gillum has the following 37 expertise
- Chlamydia Infections
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Muscle Disease (Myoma)
- Genital Warts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Pelvic Exam
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
- Ovarian Cysts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Phillis C Mims-Gillum has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mims-Gillum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Phillis C Mims-Gillum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Medical Center-Detroit Northwest, 7800 W Outer Dr Ste 240, Detroit, MI
Dr. Phillis C Mims-Gillum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.