Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philomena Osimiri has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Philomena Osimiri has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Philomena Osimiri has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 6
Rarely even in the clinic on time when I am there, rarely seen in a reasonable amount of time, but she has squeezed me in on occasion without an appointment in an emergency. She does not let me complete my sentences. She just assumes what I am going to say. She misses things in my chart, so I have to be familiar with it and point it out to her. If I can get something across to her she sometimes does well with it, but often blows it off. She frequently scoffs at specialists' recommendations.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPauls Valley General Hospital, 100 Valley Dr, Pauls Valley, OK
Dr. Philomena Osimiri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pauls Valley, OK.