Dr. Philomena E Ukwade Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Philomena E Ukwade?

Excellent Primary Care

Excellent thorough doctor. Great bedside manners. Great staff.

She's thorough. Excellent bedside manner. Concerned about her patients well being.

My family has been seeing Dr. Ukwade for more than ten years. Not only is she an exceptional doctor, I believe that she genuinely cares about her patients. She takes the time to listen to you and allay any concerns that you have. With her, I feel like my family is getting the very best care, especially with her background in Internal Medicine. Her nurse Nikki is wonderful. She always calls and follows up on her patients and goes out of her way to be helpful. She has been with Dr. Ukwade for many years, and to me, that proves that this is a great office. Her employees are all happy, positive, and willing to extend themselves to make their patients feel comfortable.

wonderful doctor

I've been Dr. Ukwade's patient for 15 years. I love her so much that I drive an hour from my home to see her. She is very kind and Thorough when examine her patients.

As a rule, I just about hate doctors. I have spent most of my life trying to avoid them. So when I tell you I love DR Ukwade, that really means something. She is courteous, thorough and knowledgeable. I won't be changing doctors, nor will I try and avoid this one.

wonderful and caring

my family has been seeing Dr. Ukwade for over 15 years and don't plan to change.

We both LOVE Dr. Ukwade. She is so caring and thorough. She is a fantastic doctor. Yes, we often have long waits, but it is because she is always willing to listen to her patients and spend the time with them that they need.

Yes, you do have to wait at Dr. Ukwade's office. BUT....she takes time with you and discusses anything you need. That's what takes so long, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.I prepare by taking a good book that I've not had the time to read! I NEVER have time to read, so I enjoy waiting with nothing else to do!

Be prepared to wait ...

I have had several appointments, and spent anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour waiting for the doctor, including early morning appointments; it is rude, the patients time is important too.

Veronica Walker

I have been a patient of Dr Ukwade's for around 6 years. I wouldn't go anywhere else. She asks questions about my life to make connections to my illness. She runs tests which in my old doctor's place, they never would. She is so THOURGH!!!!!!!!!!!She is like that old timer doctor you read about in the old days...she really cares about you.

Dr. Philomena E Ukwade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Friendswood, TX.