Dr. Phithao J Nguyen Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Phithao J Nguyen?

Horrible Doctor

I was very ill when I visited Dr. Nguyen. She had absolutely no compassion and barely looked at me. She made me feel like I was really inconveniencing her even though she made me wait 45 minutes for the appt. I was scheduled for a colonoscopy but cancelled because I wanted to find a different doctor. Her office sent me a letter telling me not to come back. My biggest regret is that I didn't complain at the time. Stay away from this doctor!

Never go there

They are liers! Including receptionists and managers! Unprofessional and irresponsible! Charging you fot nothing! Do not go there! Horrible place

Worst Doctor I've ever have been too. She only asked me about stuff that didn't matter o what I was feeling. I had my colonosapy and endoscopy on Wednesday and she said that there were some thing that needed to be tested. I called back a week later and found out that she was on vacation and to call back Monday.I called back on Monday they said they would call me back. Called back on Tuesday and they told me she hadn't even seen that I had called.mean while I still feel like crap. She never called me back. So on Wednesday I called a new doctor. I finally got a call back on Thursday( after I all ready went to a doctor and let them get my records from her). Needless to say I never called them back. I would not recommend this doctor

I like her

Very good doctor. always in a hurry. tells u the truth... no sugar coating

Very good

She listens well and is very understanding of fear but gives you the facts and then allows you to come to your own conclusion. I would recommend her to others.

I have been with her for 10 years after an esophagectomy. pI have has over 40 dilitations/Endoscopys with her with NO troubles or after effects. Friendly, polite and feels more like family than anything. Also, when necessary, I have had GREAT follow-up with her partners (Missawa & Spies).

Dr. Nguyen correctly diagnosed my condition after a colonoscopy. I had been to at least 3 gastroenterologists previously, none of whom diagnosed correctly. She communicates with my internist and rheumatologist for coordinated treatment. She takes time to explain and answers my questions to my satisfaction.

Annonymous

Worse visit to a doctor I have ever had. She had terrible bedside manors and I left there more confused than when I went. All she wanted to do was make money on me and suggested I have a colonoscopy and biopsy at age 42 for no known reason besides my complaint of a rash in the bum area.